Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

All Enemies....Foreign and Domestic

Posted By: Veracity
Date: 14, November 04, at 6:19 p.m.

From a war vet who loves his country:

All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic

Therefore, I stand today opposed to my President, and the anti-American, un-Constitutional, unpatriotic Administration for which he serves as figurehead. I will do my part to voice my opposition, educate the populace, diligently support my political causes, and work with others to restore American freedoms to their former glory.

Veterans Day 2004: All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

…We veterans have sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Who are these enemies of the Constitution? Are there foreign enemies who would destroy our Constitution? Not from what I can see. The leaders of this country have told us that our foreign enemies -- terrorists -- hate our freedom, presumably the freedoms derived from the Constitution, and are attempting to destroy us because of the freedoms we enjoy (not because of any actions we have taken in their homelands). But our overseas enemies cannot take our freedoms from us for themselves, nor can their attacks profit at all by taking away our Constitution.
ALL ENEMIES

Against ALL Enemies...Foreign and Domestic

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.