Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

OK Democrats, Prove Yourselves: Investigate Cheney

Posted By: Reg
Date: 10, November 06, at 10:42 p.m.

By taking impeachment off the table before a single investigation is launched, before a single subpoena is issued and before a single confirmation of high crimes committed is achieved (in an official Congressional forum that is…we have plenty of confirmations of high crimes by this administration), the new Democratic leadership is proving true my assessment of our new Congress. It is starting to look like we got an oil change when we needed a blood transfusion. Not only did we get a simple oil change but it looks like they are still not changing the filter on this same old engine that is driving us all down a road to hell.

Here is a way to measure the sincerity and dedication to democracy of this new Democratic leadership. Watch how they address Dick Cheney’s secret energy policy meetings or just watch to see if they address it at all! For those of you who do not know, and why should you know…the criminal corporate media pretended it never happened, before the events of 9/11 unfolded Dick Cheney decided that the nation’s energy policy decision making process should be kept secret from the citizens of this nation and from Congress. He also decided that the only participants in the process should be the rich corporations who can derive huge profits by controlling the energy supplies that we all depend on. Cheney also decided that energy policy meetings were no place for any people who had ideas about or solutions to the many problems faced by the world as a result of a growing dependency on expensive, polluting, global warming causing, war precipitating fossil fuels!

Thankfully, I was not the only person to see the obvious sinister nature of the Cheney energy policy agenda. I actually went as far as to accuse Cheney of delivering the events of September 11th 2001 to us personally, or at least having foreknowledge of those events based on the fact that he kept these meetings secret. And guess what…my accusation went from conspiracy theory to reasonable suspicion when Cheney was forced by a court to disclose maps and documents pertaining to Iraq’s oil and energy infrastructure a used in his preparing our energy policy. Why this sudden change? Because at the time of the policy meetings we were not at war with Iraq, we had trade sanctions with Iraq, our only energy agreements with Iraq came by way of the food for oil program that had been in place, and that the only realistic and reasonable assessment how or why Cheney could have used that information at the time was if our access to Iraq’s energy would change dramatically! At the time there was no provocation for war with Iraq. As a matter of fact both Condoleezza Rice and the American traitor Colon Powell (who was a good soldier, but not to his nation), publicly declared Iraq to be contained and no threat to anyone. As a matter of fact they said that Iraq could not even pose a conventional threat, let alone a WMD threat!

Now do the math: Cheney is holding meetings using Iraq’s oil as part of his assessment of OUR energy policy! At the time we had strict defined limitations on the use of Iraq’s oil. Did this show that Cheney knew something was about to change? Did he know war was being planned? Did he know that a provocation for war or dramatic change with Iraq was about to be delivered? It sure as hell looks that way! I wonder how much more suspicious information would be found in those meeting notes. I wonder if Afghanistan’s new oil pipeline was also part of out policy? I wonder if the new map of the Middle East was drawn out for our record profit making oil executives who attended those meetings.

There are two reasons we will never know how many Iraq & 9/11 related smoking guns sit in the Dick Cheney energy policy meeting notes. One reason can be explained by the recent photos of a document shredding company truck parked in front of Cheney’s residence. The other reason is that this nation got a Congressional oil change when what it needed was a blood transfusion. Think about it!

http://www.tvnewslies.org//blog/?p=486

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.