Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

The US Government Has Already Been Overthrown!

Posted By: Reg
Date: 16, April 07, at 1:30 a.m.

An Open Letter to American Law Enforcement: True Patriots Are Working to Restore, Not Overthrow This Administration!

“The revolution has already taken place and the bad guys are now in charge!”

I am directing this observation primarily to the well-intentioned citizens who have chosen to dedicate themselves to law enforcement. I believe that most Americans who work to enforce the laws of the land and protect their fellow Americans from criminals and others who may harm us are sincere and concerned citizens of this country.

But something in the nation has changed, and sincerity and good intentions are no longer good enough. People with the power to enforce the law must fully understand how the law itself can be manipulated. Police, FBI, DHS officers and other law enforcement agents must become very vigilant about blindly accepting the laws that they are now and possibly will be asked to enforce.

In this “post 9/11” America, patriotic peace groups, patriotic journalists, patriotic activists and patriotic truth seekers have become targets law enforcement . As has happened too often in the past, we are once again perceived as potential and even real threats to the safety of the government of the United States. Those of us who cherish democracy and organize on its behalf have been marked as enemies of the republic. I think it is high time that the truth be told about what is really going on.

SOMETHING VERY INSIDIOUS AND DANGEROUS IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA, AND WE NEED OUR PROTECTORS ON OUR SIDE!

Hear me out.

Continued...

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=600

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.