Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Would Somebody Tell Me Why Cuba Is My Enemy!

Posted By: Reg
Date: 4, May 07, at 11:25 a.m.

While I was watching some Halliburton related Senate hearing I heard a Senator Sherrod Brown, a Democrat from Ohio, mention that Cuba was included in the Trading with the Enemies Act. This caused me to once again ask the obvious question that has never once in my lifetime been answered, not by a US politician and surely not by the US establishment media: why is Cuba my enemy? Sure, I have heard the dreaded “C” word, “communist”, but like the word itself nobody in the media has ever told me why communism is bad, why a country that chooses communism as an economic system is a threat to me or any American for that matter, or why the people of that nation should be made to suffer because they are not capitalists.

I hear the word “communist” used as an insult constantly, but I never heard anyone who uses that word explain why a communist should be considered an enemy of the United States forget an enemy of mine! I have never been threatened by a communist. The capitalist system on the other hand has scared the hell out of me. The IRS has harassed me about returns that they claim I did not send. I feared for my life for the three or so years that I went without health insurance. My credit card company started charging me $10 for paying my bill over the phone. I see veterans who risked their lives for our nation living on the streets in this country. I see people all over who can’t read, can’t do math, are absolutely clueless about what goes on in the world, and I am watching the cost of an education skyrocket to a point where only a very small percentage of the population in this nation will be able to afford an education; a rather pathetic development for a proud nation with any hope of a future. Yet for some reason I am told all the time that Cuba is my enemy! Why Cuba?

I can surely understand arguments against communist systems. I don’t necessarily think a communist system is good, nor do I think unregulated capitalism is good. The game of Monopoly represents unregulated capitalism and we all know that in Monopoly everyone looses except for the last survivor. That’s capitalism. Actually that is what George W. Bush means when he uses the code-speak term “freedom.” Bush is pushing for economic freedom, as in free of regulations. Free markets where the rich and the haves always win. He is not talking about freedom for you and me to live happy lives. Bush is talking about an “ownership society” but he does not mention who exactly will be owning society when he is done providing the “economic freedom” for the rich to finish life’s big game of Monopoly! In the meantime I am still trying to figure out how Cuba threatens me.

The other day I heard one of the establishment cronies, Democratic Senator Joe Biden, do his part in the mindfucking of our nation by throwing Venezuela into a comment about America’s enemies. Of course he did not provide a reason as to why Venezuela is our enemy. Joe was doing his part in sending out a subliminal message to anyone listening: “Venezuela bad, Venezuela bad!” Venezuela is the new Cuba in that we Americans are being told that they are our enemy every single day by the establishment and their foot soldiers in the media yet nobody will tell us why Venezuela is bad. They may tell us an out of context story about how Chavez insults George W. Bush but they never tell us what leads up to those events. They won’t tell us about how Chavez is taking his nation back from the global ruling elite, otherwise known as the international bankers. Nobody tells us that Chavez is a target because he took is nation out of debt. This is like pissing off the Godfather because you paid off the loan shark. You see Chavez no longer owes the Godfather anything anymore and that really pisses off the Godfather. The Godfather, in the case of Venezuela is the ruling elite and that is a fact. If the US backs a coup or an assassination in Venezuela you can bet the first thing that will happen is a loan will be made by the World Bank or the IMF so that they can “rebuild” and “establish democracy” (otherwise known as economic free trade….you know…freedom;-).

MUCH MORE IN FULL BLOG:

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=611

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.