Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: palestinian terrorist

Posted By: Ricky Laplante
Date: 1, April 04, at 8:20 p.m.

In Response To: Re: palestinian terrorist (zein shellye)

Dear zein shellye :

First off, I would like to mention that I am not Jewish. Second, it would be good for the Palestinian Government and the Arab world to put books in the hands of your children and not guns. You are only fueling a battle that you cannot win. If you were fighting against the Jews alone, you would stand a chance, but here is the catch, you are fighting against God, against God's people, and therefore, there is no way you can win.

The Jews, since returning to Israel (the land that God promised them 3500 years ago) have turned this desert waste land into agricultural fields, forests, prosperous country, which could not be done by the Palestinians or Arabs. The question becomes why??
Because this is God's plan, and no one can hinder God's plan.

In the Bible, God has predicted ALL that is going on at the moment:
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. Psalms 83:4

God predicted that the Arab world would detest the Jews and try to kill them all and would not prevail because God is fighting for them. Here are some exerpts from the bible that show the real truth:
And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob. Genesis 27:41

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. Romans 9:13

But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbors, and he is not. Jeremiah 49:10

I am not writing to you to be hateful. There is nothing better that I would like than everybody getting along and loving one another. The truth is that the Promise was delivered to Abraham, then to Isaac, and then to Jacob and his 12 sons.
Here are some signs that we are in the end times and that God is working:
Israel reborn
Israel a prosperous country
Israel's fruit would fill the world
The Jews would return to Israel
Israel would be persecuted by many nations
Jerusalem, a burdensome stone
Israel has great military might
Israel prevails against her enemies
This is just a glimpse in God's prophetic plan. The Bible's prophecies are 100% accurate and speaks of love and forgiveness. God is love! God is not a child with a gun, or a child with a bomb attached to him, sent by "religious" leaders to blow themselves up. You have missed the ball completely!

The Promise was given to the Jews at first and through the Jewish nation, God has revealed Himself. Not because they are better, because the bible shows us that none are good enough to enter the presence of God and heaven. God gave them the 10 commandments to show them that they were not good enough to follow them, these were a reminder that we cannot do it on our own. This is where Jesus comes into the picture. He is the sacrificial Lamb of God, the only begotten Son of God, that through his wounds we are healed because he is perfect and worthy and none go to heaven but through Jesus, there is no bypassing Him. If you do not believe in Jesus, you can't go to heaven. You can try to be good as you want, kill as many Jews as you want, pray until your face turns blue. Jesus said: I am the way, the truth ,and the life, none come to the Father but by me.

It makes me sad that so many people are fighting and killing each other. I live in Canada and we try to be civilized over here. What really gets me is that you are willing to accept anything that your religious leaders feed you. Please try to think hard about this: Islam was founded around 600 AD and Judaism was founded around 3500 BC, with proof of their God (the bible) God said he would reveal Himself through prophecies and His prophets. And science only supports the bible. I as born a Roman Catholic and soon found out that this is not the way. I started to look around and search for God, I found him through the bible, because this is the only book that makes sense and is supported by history and science, and I figured out that it is not about religion, but a personnal relationship with God through His Son, Jesus.

I will pray for you and I hope that you will ask God for forgivness. God is a merciful God and a loving God and a forgiving God if we accept is Son and repent of our sins, He will wash our sins away and not only wash them away but also forget them all together.

Please write back and keep in touch! Do not hesitate to write if you have any questions. Help me understand if I am way out of line!

I am sorry if I have offended you or anyone else.

Ricky in Canada

Messages In This Thread

IRAN & SYRIA: Terror for Oil & Israel *LINK*
oilwar -- 15, October 03, at 9:07 a.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 11, March 04, at 12:39 p.m.
zein shellye -- 31, March 04, at 5:58 p.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 1, April 04, at 8:20 p.m.
zein shellye -- 3, April 04, at 5:48 a.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 4, April 04, at 10:41 p.m.
Re: palestinian terrorist *NM*
Muslim -- 17, April 04, at 2:09 p.m.
Muslim -- 17, April 04, at 4:14 p.m.
Christian -- 18, April 04, at 5:43 p.m.
muslim -- 21, April 04, at 12:28 a.m.
Christian -- 21, April 04, at 10:10 a.m.
Doctor Magus V -- 3, October 04, at 4:35 p.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.