Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: palestinian terrorist

Posted By: muslim
Date: 21, April 04, at 12:28 a.m.

In Response To: Re: palestinian terrorist (Christian)

We know about trinity it is described in Quran. God tells us that every thing in the heaven and earth comes to him as slave. It does not befit God’s mejesty that he should take a Son.

So what you are telling me we already know, from the word of God himself. Its written in the Quran what people of the book have done. If you tell me that bible has not changed, then you need to come out of your dreams and look into reality.

I know this kind of discussion has been done by many. I know this that guidance come from God and God alone. You have to be look for it sincerely or you will never get it.

Every soul is responsible for its doing. Nobody will save you at the day of judgement. One is saved only by the mercy of God and God alone. Its upto you, you can close your eyes and live your life. Or you can research with sincerity to find the truth. The message has been delivered, I don’t give guidance, only God does. Even in this world it is said that “ignorance of law is not an excuse”. So knowing the final message of Islam has arrived, don’t think you will be excused by remaining Christian or Jew.

Messages In This Thread

IRAN & SYRIA: Terror for Oil & Israel *LINK*
oilwar -- 15, October 03, at 9:07 a.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 11, March 04, at 12:39 p.m.
zein shellye -- 31, March 04, at 5:58 p.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 1, April 04, at 8:20 p.m.
zein shellye -- 3, April 04, at 5:48 a.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 4, April 04, at 10:41 p.m.
Re: palestinian terrorist *NM*
Muslim -- 17, April 04, at 2:09 p.m.
Muslim -- 17, April 04, at 4:14 p.m.
Christian -- 18, April 04, at 5:43 p.m.
muslim -- 21, April 04, at 12:28 a.m.
Christian -- 21, April 04, at 10:10 a.m.
Doctor Magus V -- 3, October 04, at 4:35 p.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.