Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: palestinian terrorist

Posted By: Christian
Date: 18, April 04, at 5:43 p.m.

In Response To: Re: palestinian terrorist (Muslim)

I would like to correct you on some points regarding the Trinity. First off, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean that it makes no sense. For example, I don't understand physics and math, does this mean that it makes no sense? Of course not! It just means that I don't understand it! The second point I would like to clarify: You said that there is only one God and you are correct. Christians believe the same thing. Where the confusion sinks in is the trinity: One God, 3 entities, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Nevertheless, one God. And you were wondering why not 6 or 7 or 4 or 5 and so on... Why 3? Well the answer is simple; because this is what God tells us through the bible, which is the Word of God!
I hope that this will clarify things for you!
The doctrine of the Trinity is that there is one God who exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each person is not the same as the other person; that is, the Father is not the same person as the Son who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit. Each is fully God in nature. Each person is not a god in itself. Instead, the totality of all three persons comprises the one God. There are not three gods, but one. We believe there are no partners with God because we believe there is only one God in all existence.

At first, some may look at this teaching and be confused by it. How can God be three persons in one God? This is a good question because it is a bit difficult to grasp. But, that is what we would expect isn't it, when we encounter God? Would we not expect to find some things about God's Infinite nature a bit beyond our comprehension? This is not unreasonable. However, we must not make the mistake of saying something as ridiculous as, "It doesn't make sense. Therefore it is true."
As for Jesus; He is much more than a prophet. He is the Son of God, He is the Lord of lords, King of kings, Prince of peace, the Everlasting Father, the Lamb of God, Alpha and Omega and so on and so forth. Do you think that this is a fairy tale story that christians made for their own relief? Absolutely not! This is what the scriptures say. This is what the bible says. This is what the Word of God says. Jesus said; I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, NO MAN comes to the Father but by me. If you do not have Jesus has your own personnal Saviour, your are LOST. No man can deliver you from your sins and you cannot get to heaven even if you have one sin. And ALL have sinned and come short of the Glory of God! By faith are ye saved, not by works lest any man should boast.
Jesus is ALIVE and every other prophet(and false prophets) are dead and buried, waiting for the Judgement of God. I can back this up with the bible, the Word of God! And anyone that claims that the bible has been changed, altered in any way, shape or form, is making a liar out of God. God has told us through his prophets that His Words would remain the same. AMEN

Messages In This Thread

IRAN & SYRIA: Terror for Oil & Israel *LINK*
oilwar -- 15, October 03, at 9:07 a.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 11, March 04, at 12:39 p.m.
zein shellye -- 31, March 04, at 5:58 p.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 1, April 04, at 8:20 p.m.
zein shellye -- 3, April 04, at 5:48 a.m.
Ricky Laplante -- 4, April 04, at 10:41 p.m.
Re: palestinian terrorist *NM*
Muslim -- 17, April 04, at 2:09 p.m.
Muslim -- 17, April 04, at 4:14 p.m.
Christian -- 18, April 04, at 5:43 p.m.
muslim -- 21, April 04, at 12:28 a.m.
Christian -- 21, April 04, at 10:10 a.m.
Doctor Magus V -- 3, October 04, at 4:35 p.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.