Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

I have something to say, but nobody will listen

Posted By: American Teenager
Date: 12, June 04, at 12:30 a.m.

In WWI there were no TV's, no reporters, not the kind of media we have today. And i can't help but wonder... is that how we won? Because the American's didn't know what the US troops were doing and couldn't object to what they saw? That they knew what they needed to know and nothing more. We are giving the Iraq what they want to happen! When we told them to take of their clothes to get information I think they wanted us to show it on TV, they wanted the US to be disguisted by this and feel sorry for them. But we are AT WAR we can't feel sorry for our enemy when they are killing our own people! Does the US really realize that if we don't wint his war our country could become like Iraq? They could take over our country! Do we really want that to happen??? I still have a long time before i die, and i want to finish my life FREE my future will be decided on the whether we win this war or not. They wanted us to be against what our troops were doing and not support them because then they wouldn't fight as hard. They know that America is a strong nation, and that if we stand beside our troops and let them do what they have to do we will win with a blindfold on. But if we don't stand behind our troops, and we don't let them do what they are supposed to do we won't win. We had to get them to take of their clothes we needed to get information from them! We are dealing with people who cut the heads off people!!! OUR people at that! and we get upset with taking off their clothes?!?!?! I cannot believe this. I am 13 years old, and I can't believe that you ADULTS don't see the insanity you are doing here!!! Taking off somebody's clothes to get information is NOTHING compared to them cutting off the head of an AMERICAN who did NOTHING! I do not agree with this.

I also don't agree with the media giving out every little thing that they troops do. I am so sick of turning on the TV and knowing what is going on there. I'm not saying that they shouldn't cover the war on terror at all, but i think they are taking this way to far. Their having uncontrollable field days!! instead of showing what our troops are doing every second of the day I think they should be reshowing what the IRAQIES did to US on sept. 11. I think that a lot of people have forgotten that they KILLED AMERICANS! they hit our LAND! this is worse then what happened in Hawaii because this is acctually ON OUR LAND for NO GOOD REASON AT ALL!!!

If I were older I would be in politics, that's what i want to do because I'm sorry but I don't agree at all what is going on here. My theory is to let the troops do what they need to do.

Civil War, Lincoln didn't tell everybody what troops were doing every second of the day. Did he? I think Bush needs to step in and tell the media to LAY OFF and just air things that SUPPORT the troops! and remind American's what OSAMA did!!!!

I also think that Bush should have stepped in sooner, he should have put those troops in as soon as we got hit, he waited too long and gave everybody time to run away!!!

If you start to play hide and go seek in the daytime, and your friends hide, and you'r the seeker, you look as soon as they are hidden while it's still light. If you sit, think, analyze hmm i think i should wait then it's gona get darker and it will be harder to find them. Osama, and the terrorists hid in the day. Bush, the seeker, waited until night when it was harder to find. Not only harder to find, they had time to RUN AWAY!

I know i've written a lot, but everytime i try to talk im shutted up by some adult who think im just a kid. well i am just a kid, but i also know whats going on, and i also know that this is America, and right now we are a FREE country and that means that i have the right to speak my mind and i came to this message board because im tired of people shutting me up when im talking so i thought maybe nobody could shut me up if i typed it.

i think we should all repeat in our heads, over, and over
****Freedom Isn't Free********

Messages In This Thread

I have something to say, but nobody will listen
American Teenager -- 12, June 04, at 12:30 a.m.
I am listening
Ben -- 12, June 04, at 1:25 a.m.
Re: I have something to say, but nobody will liste
adrian -- 9, July 04, at 6:02 a.m.
anthony -- 23, July 04, at 8:50 p.m.
Re: I have something to say, but nobody will liste *NM*
worriedteen -- 9, July 04, at 9:58 p.m.
worriedteen -- 9, July 04, at 10:05 p.m.
adrian -- 10, July 04, at 3:52 p.m.
Doctor Magus V -- 3, October 04, at 5:11 p.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.