Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: I have something to say, but nobody will liste

Posted By: worriedteen
Date: 9, July 04, at 10:05 p.m.

In Response To: I have something to say, but nobody will listen (American Teenager)

Sorry, the last reply was just to check and see if this worked or not... I agree with you on what you have to say about the media being too involved with what is going on in the war, you are right... the element of surprise that makes war so effective was not there.

I don't agree on you blaming President Bush about this problem. If you want to say that someone shold have stepped in sooner, I believe it would have to be Clinton. It's a known fact now that Clinton had knowledge of these things but did not want to jeprodise his reputation any farther that it was already. I think President Bush is a great president and if our country does not have faith in the one who is leading it...what do we have? What about the troops over there? Do you think that all this talk about how things should be different is helping them to do their job to their fullest extent? I sure don't, I have friends over there and I have talked to them and they could not be prouder than to represent their country and take on the problem that has gone on far too long.

Messages In This Thread

I have something to say, but nobody will listen
American Teenager -- 12, June 04, at 12:30 a.m.
I am listening
Ben -- 12, June 04, at 1:25 a.m.
adrian -- 9, July 04, at 6:02 a.m.
anthony -- 23, July 04, at 8:50 p.m.
Re: I have something to say, but nobody will liste *NM*
worriedteen -- 9, July 04, at 9:58 p.m.
worriedteen -- 9, July 04, at 10:05 p.m.
adrian -- 10, July 04, at 3:52 p.m.
Doctor Magus V -- 3, October 04, at 5:11 p.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.