Trinicenter Trinidad News Pantrinbago Rastafari Times RaceandHistory
USCrusade.comWar and Terror News Forum
Homepage 9/11 »  PALESTINE »  IRAQ »  Latest News
Liars
Create a Profile to post links to news items or comments.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

I am listening

Posted By: Ben
Date: 12, June 04, at 1:25 a.m.

In Response To: I have something to say, but nobody will listen (American Teenager)

Teenage kid,

America is the greatest country on earth for lots of reasons. You just demonstrated one of them; the right to speak your mind freely despite what dumb adults think. I was 13 12 years ago. I admire your zeal about world affairs partly because I am also a student of foreign affairs.

You are upset because you feel that the media is giving us too much information -- information about events that we may not agree with such as tortures in prisons (which, by the way, involves MUCH more than "taking their clothes off"). Do you think that all is fair in war? Do you feel like all is fair in war made by an army that is commanded by a government that is "for the people and by the people"? Our government represents you and me. By extension, our military represents you and me.

I don't want to write too much, but if you answer, I will answer too. You seem like a smart kid. I mean geez, who stays up until midnight on a Friday night writing about world politics???

Holla Back.

--Ben

Messages In This Thread

I have something to say, but nobody will listen
American Teenager -- 12, June 04, at 12:30 a.m.
I am listening
Ben -- 12, June 04, at 1:25 a.m.
Re: I have something to say, but nobody will liste
adrian -- 9, July 04, at 6:02 a.m.
anthony -- 23, July 04, at 8:50 p.m.
Re: I have something to say, but nobody will liste *NM*
worriedteen -- 9, July 04, at 9:58 p.m.
worriedteen -- 9, July 04, at 10:05 p.m.
adrian -- 10, July 04, at 3:52 p.m.
Doctor Magus V -- 3, October 04, at 5:11 p.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

US Crusade Forum is maintained by Administrator with US Crusade 5.12.
Trinicenter Int. | Venezuela | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

U.S.Crusade.com is a 100% non-profit Website.